St Tropez House are the leading operator in luxury villa rentals in St Tropez. With a proven track record of over 10 years, we pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our clients to ensure every holiday is an unforgettable one. As we offer the largest selection of luxury villas available to rent in Saint Tropez, we can cater to any requirement from couples to large parties and families.
Our concierge team is there to help. We can even assist with selecting professional maids, finding cleaners, car hire companies, yacht charter agents, jet hire and arranging helicopter charter.
Our service does not end at rental villas in St Tropez. With experienced consultants and access to an extensive selection of properties, we can advise on buying property in Saint Tropez and help you purchase your dream St Tropez residence.
1. The biggest portfolio of properties in St Tropez - over 200 houses and growing.
2. The best prices as properties are sourced direct from the owners. We can therefore offer early booking offers and last minute discounts.
3. Excellent communication - we reply immediately to any query.
4. We look for villas until we find a perfect one.
5. We provide a full concierge service - anything you need to make your stay special (from masseurs, chefs, maids and chauffeurs).
6. We can arrange reservations at the best beach clubs on Pampelonne beach, including Club55.
7. Our website is in 13 languages - allowing you to search for a villa in your native language.
8. We are in Saint Tropez all year round and can organise visits at your convenience.
9. Our rental properties come with Security unless you have your own.
Saint Tropez House has a beautiful portfolio of houses to rent and properties available for sale in Saint Tropez, Ramatuelle and Pampelonne.
Saint Tropez is a fishing village in the department of the Var (83) in the South France. Real estate in the Gulf of Saint Tropez is divided between houses in the golden triangle: Saint Tropez, Ramatuelle and Gassin, and houses in the satellite villages which surround Saint Tropez.
Prices are not featured on the website as they are subject to change, but homes in Saint Tropez, Ramatuelle, and Gassin go from 10,000 - 150,000€/week. Villas, houses, townhouses, apartments and cottages in the surrounding areas like Gassin, and Grimaud are a lot less but it does mean driving to the beach and Saint Tropez. La Croix Valmer is a good location and less expensive location for villas with a seaview and with good access to Saint Tropez - there is also less traffic than in the other areas.
St Tropez House also has a selection of exclusive town houses, cottages and villas in Saint Tropez which are not listed on the website so please contact us with any particular requests.
Buying in Saint Tropez is not easy due to the inflated prices of many homes owing to fluctuating valuations. Owners have houses for sale that they are not in a rush to sell and are therefore happy to wait for the best offer.
Here at St Tropez House we have an extensive selection of Saint Tropez real estate. We have a dedicated team of Saint Tropez home finders that can offer you a selection of St Tropez properties to fit your needs and your budget. If nothing is suitable we will add you to our database and continue to send you relevant properties for sale as they become available.
Follow the St Tropez House blog, or join our community on Facebook, Instagram or Google Plus for updates on property sales and luxury rentals in Saint Tropez, Ramatuelle, La Croix Valmer, Gigaro.
We also have a team in Saint Tropez taking great pictures, finding out about the insider Tropezienne events and parties, getting invites and reserving tables at the top restaurants and entry into the most exclusive clubs and bars including Club 55 Saint Tropez, Caves des Rois, VIP Saint Tropez, Les Palmiers, the Kube and Nikki Beach.